How to Enable WhatsApp Web Dark Mode?
The Dark mode becomes necessary for many users since it reduces strain on the eyes, while at the same time, also helps in boosting the battery life of the phone. Overall, if you don't like bright colors, you can easily switch to a dark theme with a smartphone that has Android 11 or above. The same goes for the iOS device too.
In this post, we are providing different methods by which you can enable a Dark theme on WhatsApp web easily. You can also try WhatsApp Plus APK and use it on web by following the below shown steps.
Is there Dark Mode For WhatsApp?
This option is already introduced in WhatsApp, and it will be automatically activated if you have set the system theme as dark.
But for a long time, WhatsApp messenger for PC or laptop doesn't get this update. And many people resort to using a third-party application to implement those elements on the app interface.
However, you don't have to worry about installing third-party software anymore since the WhatsApp desktop got its official version. With that, the users can precisely change the background theme. In the following section, you will obtain a complete description of how to turn On dark mode on both mobile and desktop.
How to use Dark Mode for WhatsApp Web?
It's a pretty simple process to enable that mode on the website version of WhatsApp. All you need to do is follow the given instructions.
- For a computer or laptop, you can either download the WhatsApp application or use the website version to access all of your conversations and contacts.
- Open the Web WhatsApp, and scan the QR code that appears on your desktop screen.
- Open the QR code scanner on WhatsApp from your device by clicking on the three-dot menu and accessing "linked devices."
- Once you have scanned the QR, you will automatically log in to your messenger account.
- Inside the desktop screen, click on the three dots and select the Settings option.
- Now, open the Theme option from the list.
- Finally, switch the settings from Light to Dark, and click on OK.
Afterward, you can refresh that page, there you have the dark mode on the Whatsapp web.
How to Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode on Phone?
It's also possible to enable this mode on your smartphone since it's initially designed for mobile devices. In the following section, you will grasp more details regarding how to access that feature.
For Android devices, you can follow these steps:
- Open the WhatsApp messenger app, and click on the three-dot icon.
- Inside the sub menu, you have to pick Settings.
- Then go to the Chat option and select the Theme
- Tap on the Dark mand and confirm by pressing the OK button
With that, the app interface will be remolded in the dark theme.
For iOS phones, you can check out the subsequent method:
- Head toward the iPhone Settings app and pick the Display & Brightness tab
- Here, you will find the toggle is set on the Light theme, replace it with the Dark option.
- Click on the Dark to immediately change the user interface theme.
- Simply enter into WhatsApp, and there you will notice that the dark mode is enabled.
That's it! With this post, you will receive a full guide to enabling the Dark Mode on the WhatsApp Web. Plus, you don't have to rely on third-party apps anymore, it's a win-win situation. Isn't it? Meanwhile, if you want more features, you can check out the WhatsApp mods option in your free time.