How to uninstall WhatsApp Plus?
As we all know, there are several risks involved in using WhatsApp mods, and you have finally made the decision to uninstall WhatsApp Plus from the Android ecosystem. In that situation, this post thoroughly designs for users to easily back up their message data and remove this apk.
But before we are getting started with the procedure, we will highly recommend you complete the below-given requirements!
In general, WhatsApp Plus is a fantastic WhatsApp mod that offers a wide range of features, but it also provides backup options, in which case you may want to migrate to other MODs or the official app. So, let's begin the backup process!
- Launched WhatsApp Plus and click on the three-line menu.
- Access the Settings option from the list.
- Next, you have to click on the "Chat" option.
- Following this, scroll down and select "Chat Backup."
- Finally, press "Backup Now."
How to Uninstall WhatsApp Plus?
There are two methods from which you can effortlessly remove the WhatsApp+ APK from the android app interface, and install any WhatsApp version according to your needs. Here's the first method that you are looking for.
Method 1: Using Settings App
The process of uninstalling WhatsApp Plus can be applied to other apps as well. In the following method, you have to visit the Settings menu. To do so, follow the next part!
- First of all, head to the app drawer and launch the Settings Application.
- Inside the menu, you have to select the "Apps" section.
- Scroll down and navigate to WhatsApp Plus.
- Open the app from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
- That's it you have to remove this WhatsApp mod from your phone.
Method 2: Directly Delete App
Unlike the previous method, you don't have to go through the whole process of going to the setting menu and so on. Instead of that, you can try out this simple method to uninstall WhatsApp Plus from your android phone.
- Press the WhatsApp+ icon long enough to activate the submenu.
- Now, press on the "App Info" section.
- It will redirect to the app information page, and click on "Uninstall."
Both methods are applicable to WhatsApp Plus, and you can quickly remove this apk from the android ecosystem. But you should know that there will still be a few files left in the internal storage. Remove them, as they are no longer necessarily useful for you. On the other hand, if you are interested in taking a backup, you should copy those files to another folder to retrieve all of your previous conversations.