How to Create Stickers for WhatsApp Plus?
We have already covered the details of the WhatsApp Plus Sticker packs in our previous post.
But if you want to tweak the settings and create your stickers, the following instruction will thoroughly help you. With that said, let's get started.
- I'm assuming that you have already downloaded and installed WhatsApp+.
- Download and Install Stickers Plus Maker APK.
- Now, access the app and go to the settings and select the Sticker option.
- Pick a fancy name for the sticker pack and click on Create button.
- You can either pick images from the gallery or refreshingly capture new photos. The sticker pack limit is up to 30 images.
- Select all of the photos and click on Save.
- Tap on the emoji icon present in the text box to access the sticker section.
- Choose your created stickers and share them with your friends and family.
In this way, you can also create your stickers on WhatsApp Plus. Try it, and enjoy the fun!